:/

So, the update I promised. Late, I know.

Well, the guy I was seeing who things weren't great with. Things ended up fine, but he didn't seem to care much and I had started to love him, so I did the wonderfully undoubtedly sensible thing and cheated on him. There was another guy I cared a lot for and I slept with him. I broke up with Nathan (I'll call him) and got together with Joe (yay for fake names). Things were alright until Nathan told me he actually did care a lot about me, and I ended up in bed with him. I told him I love him and he said he loves me too. I broke up with Joe and me and Nathan are pretty much back together.

That's the brief summary. Wasn't that simple really.

I'm back seeing the psychologist. I move to Glasgow in a couple of weeks. I'm self-harming again and my eating problems are worse. I'm alienating everyone around me. I'm just a very bad person.

I will do a more in-depth post, I just wanted to update before I do that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment