It's going to be a long night...

It's midnight, I really want to sleep, and one of my flatmates is having a huge screaming match with her boyfriend on Skype, ruling out any possibility of sleep.

Let me tell you about her.

The first night I was in this flat she came to my room wailing about boy problems and showed me personal texts she'd sent to a guy she was chatting up. I hadn't spoken to her before so I Was a bit weirded out, but brushed it off. I got to know her a bit better and things did not get sunnier.

She's a Chinese student who is over for one semester, to study law. I asked her what she hopes to do with her degree, and she said "Oh nothing, I want to marry someone rich so I never have to work." She was serious. She had a doting boyfriend waiting for her in China, but informed me she is always dating other guys in the hope of finding someone "better looking or more rich." Hey poor boyfriend was aware of this, as he checked her email and whatnot.

She's a bit crazy. She wil lnever get angry at me. If I annoy her she will break things and scream to herself, but never yell at me. She did hiss like a cat when I really wound her up. She has also painted a bathroom wall with her period blood when in a rage.

Crazy.

Anyway, the boyfriend has had enough of her and dumped her. She told me this and started crying right after I found her raiding my cupboards (a LOT of stuff has gone missing recently), so I wasn't sure if she was really upset. She's not screaming and wailing. I guess she is.

It serves her right. I want to be sympathetic, but she is a whore. Almost literally. She doesn't sleep with a guy out of love, she does it so she may one day be the rich wife.

There is a lot more I could say about her, but I'm too tired to. I just want to rest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment