Back in Glasgow

I arrived back in Glasgow on Friday night and I'm glad to be back!

(I know I rushed through my last post but thinking about what happened makes me sick. I may go into detail a bit more another time.)

About an hour after I got on the second train back there was a lovely announcement to say the train was essentially dying so we had to go back to the station. When we got there the incredibly crowded train was then told there was a much smaller replacement train running. Of course, everybody panicked and ran, and some charming woman pushed into me, resulting in me getting my foot caught in the gap between the train and the platform and I went crashing down onto the metal grille just inside the door. I now have a very sore and colourful knee.

That was all of the excitement of the journey. Yesterday I went ot my boyfriend's and had os much fun making what has to be the worst cake in existence with him and his flatmates. He decided he wanted a giant butterfly cake and had a brilliant plan to hollow out 2 sponges and fill the entire thing with buttercream. The problem was that most of the buttercream was too runny, and as we didn't have any more icing sugar we crumbled up the spare sponge into it. It all just got worse from that point. I'd be very surprised if anybody has tried it yet.

It was lovely to go to sleep next to him again. It would have been a perfect day/night if it wasn't for the fact that I can't really have sex. When we tried, I just kept thinking of the ex I mentioned in my last post, and it just resulted in pain. I hope this goes away soon, otherwise I can imagine it causing a few issues with my boyfriend and me, and I will not let that fat bastard ruin the best thing that has happened to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment