Belly Full of Water

So, after eating breakfast this morning and promptly throwing it up I've decided to take a new approach to my eating problems; I'm not eating if I can help it. I know this is just as bad but right now the binges and purges are causing a lot of problems and making me feel like crap.

Despite being without-a-doubt depressed again I've had a relatively productive day. I phoned up a number to apply for work only to find the jobcentre had kindly given me the number of a person who has nothing to do with work in my area, so I got another number to call. I did so and left a message, and within five minutes he called back and asked me to send him my CV, which I've done. I feel good about it. 

I'm now off to email the module leader from college (I just do the one module) and ask him about something, while my confidence is up a bit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment