A Bit Confused

I think I was just tired/slightly hungover yesterday, because within an hour of writing my last post I was up and racing again. Bright, cheerful, and very energetic. The monologue narrating my life kicked in again when I was watching the concert, making sure I was never bored or mentally inactive. 

I've already written and submitted 2 job applications today. Usually it takes a day to properly complete one but I'm on a roll here. I feel incredibly hungry but I don't have an appetite, a will to go and eat.  I have other things to do. I've been smoking a lot too, which is crap because I want to stop. I'll have to contact the stop smoking nhs thing soon, but I should also speak to the psychiatrist and psychologist about how it will affect my stress levels and anxiety etc. 

There are people in fitting lights and stuff which doesn't really bother me, as it usually would, and I'm tempted to talk to them but they're up ladders and stuff and wouldn't want them to fall.

I'm typing too fast and my mind is whirring at a very high speed so I ought to try to calm down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment