:D

I feel good today, really good. 

I had college, where I was able to pick up a lot of the answers for an assignment I'm supposed to hand in tomorrow. I was also able to to address the rest of the class a couple of times and state my viewpoints, my confidence was great! I came out of the room feeling almost proud.

I managed to complete and submit a job application just a minute ago. It's for working in a primary school assisting with children who need more support, like those with learning and behaviour problems and disabilities. I really hope I get it. I'd love that job. Also on the job front, the factory where I used to work at are hiring more people soon, so I got a letter asking me to contact them if I was still interested. I phoned up and was asked which of the 3 on-site factories I'd like to work in. Because on of them is too fast and just goes through an insane amount of work in a short time I requested either of the other two. I was in the third one for only one day but I was nearly in tears by the end of it. I really hope I'm offered a job in the factory I was in before, it wasn't too big and I knew where everything was.

I haven't eaten anything yet today, and it's almost 3pm. I feel proud. Not eating means no urge to binge. I am happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment