Good Girls Don't Swallow

Wow, ok, so the pawnbroker guy phoned up and offered me a part-time job for when they sort stuff out, so about a month away. I accepted, of course, but if I get the call-center job I'll feel bad for having to call up and say I can't work. I'll worry about it if and when it happens.

Anyway, something I meant to mention yesterday. See, in the morning there was some coffee and walnut cake left out for me. I meant to coat it in salt or washing-up liquid so I couldn't eat it (I couldn't throw it out straight away, I can't waste food that way) but I left it too late, and I knew that I would eat the cake. So, I had a brainwave. 

I would chew it, enjoy the delicious cake, savour the taste, then spit it out

I did, and it was brilliant. I got to enjoy the cake without actually eating it. All the taste-zero calories :P


0 comments:

Post a Comment