Home Again

Glasgow was good fun, I'm definitely moving there in september. 

It felt a lot like I was babysitting my boyfriend though. I had to bully him into getting anything done which made me feel awful. We got stranded overnight in Aberdeen so I was incredibly stressed, and yesterday morning when our train was cancelled again all my anger at him came out. We're not unhappy with each other at the moment, he accepts that he made things difficult for me.

I managed to eat fine while I was gone. I was able to choose what I wanted so I had control, plus I had to make sure that mt boyfriend was eating ok. 

I'd like to write more but I've not been smoking today and I can hardly think. My boyfriend really wants me to stop and sometimes goes on a bit. I may actually go and buy more cigarettes shortly. I have applications and things to do but I just can't think. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment