I'm not Bulimic

...but my doctor thinks otherwise.

I went for my blood tests on Wednesday, and I saw on their screen that I have binge eating and they're checking electrolyte levels after vomiting afterwards. Godfuckingdamnit. On my medical records, forever.

Anyway, work's been going well. I'm getting the hang of taking calls and working the system and whatnot. A lot of folk at work are turning out to be kind of bitchy, but some are really nice, and I have to admit I'm pretty attracted to someone who works there. 

I am having boyfriend trouble. As in, it's-pretty-much-over trouble. 

I've been comfort eating and feel like shit because of it.

I'm not happy it's the weekend. At least at work I have something to do and it doesn't matter how bad everything else is. I'm going to feel so lost, especially as my mood has plummeted, and I'm in one of my worst depressive episodes in a while. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment