Weekend and FAT

I hate the weekend. My family are around and so I have to eat breakfast and lunch and whatever snacks they push my way. It's horribly fattening stuff as well! Like today, we had chicken fingers and baked potato for lunch, and we're having pizza and chips for tea. Sometime this afternoon we're having chocolate fudge cake and ice cream.

GODDAMN IT!

I can feel the pounds piling back on after my hard work to lose weight. I can't even purge, my parents would hear! It wouldn't be quite as bad if I could avoid the snacks but my parents get suspicious if I refuse any food whatsoever, then start watching my eating habits again.

I already feel huge. My stomach is bloated and fat. The worst thing is, I'll probably enjoy that cake later, but I'll hate myself for it.

I can't wait until the weekend's over. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment